Veneers for a Vibrant Smile
When it comes to reshaping your smile, few treatments are as effective and minimally invasive as veneers. Thin tooth-shaped porcelain shells are designed to bond to the front surfaces of your most visible teeth, concealing imperfections. Veneers offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Balance: Veneers fit over the most visible teeth in your smile and can be used to conceal issues that create an uneven look, such as chipped or worn teeth.
- Customization: Each veneer is customized to your unique smile, so your teeth look natural and flattering to your facial structure.
- Versatility: Veneers can conceal many dental issues, including chips, gaps, misalignments, worn teeth, uneven teeth, and discoloration.
- Gentleness: Unlike other restorations, veneers are minimally invasive. When veneers are bonded, only a thin layer of enamel is reshaped to secure the bond and ensure a natural look.
- Longevity: The bonding process ensures that they aren’t easily knocked off or removed. If properly cared for, veneers can last a decade or more.
How the Veneer Process Works
Dr. Jia Y Lee takes great care in designing your veneers. Each veneer requires considering not only the shape and color of your teeth, but your facial features, skin tone, lip thickness, and other unique traits. Each one plays a role in how your smile looks and must be accounted for when designing your smile.
The veneers process generally takes two visits. The first visit involves gently buffing your teeth, then sending impressions to our trusted dental lab for fabrication of your veneers. The fabrication process typically takes two weeks. Once they arrive, you’re invited back to have your new veneers placed and bonded, and you walk out of the office with a beautiful new smile.
Are Veneers Right for Me?
Most people can receive veneers without problems. The most important thing is having a healthy foundation for veneer placement. If your teeth are weak, have decay, or you have gum disease, they are at risk. We help you achieve a healthy smile before proceeding with cosmetic treatment.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
On average, veneers last somewhere between 7-15 years. Caring for your veneers by regularly brushing, flossing, and not using them to bite hard substances can help them to last as long as possible. The better care you take of your veneers, the longer you’ll be able to enjoy them!
CALL US: (909) 989-5598 REQUEST APPOINTMENT